Play to the full extent of your game. Warrior Custom Golf hybrids combine the best characteristics of woods and irons into one club. Hybrids tend to have the same loft as woods, but their shorter shafts make them easier to control, providing the accuracy you’ve come to expect from an iron. We have designed a hybrid golf club that launches the ball quickly and with much less effort on your part. Pull your tough to hit long irons out of your bag and replace them with Warrior Custom Golf’s new forgiving hybrids. These clubs will give you the performance and confidence you need on even the most difficult shots.
Tomahawk Edge Hybrid – Right Handed
- Perimeter Sole-Cavity Weighting redistributes weight to selected areas around the perimeter of the club, giving you added weight behind a Progressive Thickness club face for a more explosive rebound effect on impact for remarkable distance.
- Enhanced Forward-Back Weighting adds more weight to the front and back of the club head increasing energy transfer during your swing for more consistent tempo and larger sweet spot for more forgiveness and longer drives.
- Low Profile Club Head Design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Wide Camber Sole glides through any lie, promoting solid contact and a low deep center of gravity (COG) that makes it easy to get the ball up and out of the rough or fairway bunker.
- Part Iron-Part Wood Design combines fairway wood distance with the control and accuracy of an iron.
- Warrior 3.1 Tour Series graphite shaft or Warrior Synchronized Gold step-less steel shaft, frequency matched and balanced for a more consistent flex throughout the set.